2. I talked to many leader-people and answered many leader-people questions because for some reason, I received many leader-people phone calls today.
3. I talked to the first group of Awana miss. from West Virginia, Ohio, Nebraska, Georgia, Minnesota, North Dakota, Kentucky, Iowa and … I’m sure I forgot someone! They’re in for their annual HQ training.
4. I turned down free Chipolte for bland macaroni salad.
5. The Wednesday Word Jumble was more difficult than usual today. I think a lot of it had to do with the word typhus. Although it’s word we know, it’s not a word you expect in a word jumble anymore than bronchoscopy or something.
6. I experienced a FIRST! I received my very, first ever e-mail from a grandchild. Well, I’ve received e-mail from her before, but not from her personal e-mail address.
7. I worked out a solution to a situation which helped at least three people in a rather ingenious problem-solving way.
8. I’m done listing things about my day.