1. Warren had a cane collection – he displayed it in the foyer next to where he and Florence were married.
2. He was the only president elected on his birthday.
3. The Hardings had the lst indoor plumbing in town.
4. Florence’s parents raised her son (from her first marriage) with the stipulation that she would have no say in how he was raised.
5. The Hardings had no children of their own.
6. As an adult, the son moved to Colorado and tried running a newspaper and then went on to farming. He died young from the effects of alcoholism.
7. A grandson (or great grandson) still lives in town, but refuses of to visit the house.