I also got pictures of a few of them that I didn’t do – but we drove by in the process of creating our list.
1. Visit the Coco-Cola Headquarters in Atlanta. (Did not do this this time, but have in the past.)
2. Drink sweet tea.
4. Attend the Easter Sunrise Service at the Chickamauga Battle Field. (I did not attend the Easter service in July 🙂 – but this field is where it is held.)
6. Of course, eat at Mary Mac’s (see my entire post that I did on my delightful meal here.)
7. Go to at Braves game at Turner Field. (Did not do that, but got a picture!)
8. Visit the Atlanta Aquarium.
9. Visit the State Capitol in Atlanta.
10. Swat mosquitoes.
And they actually gave me about five more which I will list another day – but that’s it for now!