2. Open your stockings early in the morning like at 2:30 a.m.
3. You have to sing Jingle Bells 20 times backwards.
4. Make hard candy with Grandma, but only eat 25 pieces. (And drink some hot chocolate.)
5. If you have a fireplace, you have to make s’mores and have a competition to see who can eat the most in 30 seconds. (We’ve never actually done this.)
7. Decorate your Christmas tree and make a homemade star.
8. Make homemade Christmas cookies.
9. Watch the movie Elf.
10. Sing Christmas carols to people outside your home or go around the block.
12. Dress up your pet like Santa, but know this might be hard if you have a fish.
13. Buy real expensive presents for your kids.
14. When in a Christmas program, stand straight and don’t wave to your family and tell your friends that the little kids are cute.